Last updated: Oct 28 2023
Mind, Brain, Body Lab, Inc. and/or its affiliates ("MBBL", "we" or "us")** operate an online platform ("MBBL Store") located at [store.mbbl.com](http://store.mbbl.com) where users can access and purchase our range of services and digital products ("MBBL Store Products").
1. Information that you provide to us
2. MBBL Store IP
- All intellectual property associated with the MBBL Store, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and designs, belongs solely to MBBL and its licensors. Unauthorized use or reproduction without our express consent is prohibited.
3. Access to MBBL Store
- MBBL grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and make personal use of the MBBL Store. This does not include any rights to download, reproduce, or use content for commercial purposes without our express consent.
4. Products, Content, and Specifications
- All details, descriptions, and prices of services and digital products in the MBBL Store are subject to change without prior notice. We strive for accuracy, but cannot guarantee that all information in the store is error-free. If a product offered by MBBL is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Some of our services or digital products might be offered on a subscription basis. All terms, including trial periods and cancellation policies, will be clearly communicated at the point of subscription. Unless otherwise communicated, you have the right to cancel your subscription before the end of any trial period.
6. Your account
- To access certain features of the MBBL Store, you might need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities under your account. We reserve the right to terminate accounts at our discretion.
7. Delivery and Returns
- Upon purchase of a digital product, you'll receive access promptly. For services, the delivery timeline might vary. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, contact our support team within 30 days of purchase. Refunds or returns are subject to our review and applicable policies.
8. Sanctions and export policy
- MBBL Store Products are not to be used in violation of any international export or import laws. Ensure your use of our products complies with all local regulations.
9. No warranties
- The MBBL Store and its products are provided "as is". We make no guarantees regarding the uptime of our store or the exact fit of our products to your needs.
10. Limitation of liability
- MBBL won't be liable for any indirect damages or losses arising from your use of the MBBL Store. Our total liability in any matter arising from this agreement is limited to the amount you paid for the purchase.
- Any disputes arising from these Terms will be resolved through arbitration in [City, State], following the rules of the [Arbitration Association]. Both parties agree to abide by the outcome of such arbitration.
12. Applicable law
13. Modification and severability
- MBBL reserves the right to update these Terms at any time. It's your responsibility to review them regularly.
14. Our address
- Mind, Brain, Body Lab, Inc.
700 E 8th Street
Kansas City, Missouri, 64106, USA